Over the past 20 Days, some Advent Calendar doors have contained slips of paper with pictures from Christmas movies and arrows pointing to one character in that picture. Then there were blanks next to the picture to write that character’s name. Some, not all, of the characters had a little red circle around one of the blanks, singling out one letter.
To enter this year’s contest, take the letters that were in those red circles and unscramble them to reveal a Christmas related word. Once you have that word, email it to email@example.com along with your mailing address. Those who send in the correct word will be entered into the drawing for the contents of the Day 25 door. Winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries during the Advent Calendar opening on December 25, 2016.
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific on SATRUDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2016.
- All submissions become property of Grant Baciocco & Saturday Morning Media and may be used in Advent Calendar videos and promotion.
- Submissions may be edited for time and content.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries per family are fine.
- Not responsible for lost or misdirected submissions.
- Grant reserves the right to modify these rules at any time and disqualify entries that don’t fit the family friendly theme of the podcast.
- Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PAST CONTEST WINNERS
2007 ‘Hey Everybody!’ Contest – Betty – Clear Lake, CA
2008 Holiday Washing Machine Contest – T-rent – Michigan
2009 Advent Calendar In Your Laundry Room Contest – Marina – Spain
2010 You Are Grant Contest – Nikolai & Caleb – Chicago, Il
2011 Design Grant’s T-Shirt Contest – Robyn – Modesto, CA
2012 Advent Calendar Art Contest – Wheeler – Kings Mountain, NC
2013 Flat Grantley Photo Contest – Christian S. – New Britain, CT
2014 Crazy Holiday Decoration Contest – Kylie
2015 Minimalist Contest – Blake P.